Located just off the main reef of Himmafushi Island. The Thila is made up of huge coral boulders with plenty of overhangs / caves and crevices. The whole area is covered is blue, orange and yellow soft corals. Many sea fans and black coral bushes can be seen as well here. In the current you can see a spectacular variety of fish life like sharks, eagle rays, tunas and barracudas.
- Location: 60 minutes away from Hulhumale
- Highlights: Oriental sweetlips, Moray eels, Napoleons, Jackfish, Sharks, Colorful soft corals
- Reef Type: Thila inside a channel
- Diving Depth: Min 7m / Max 30m
- Experience: Advanced divers