Departure from: Malé/Hulhumalé
Duration: 9 Hours
Price per Person: US$ 120.00
(Minimum 6 Guests)
Island Hopping, Dolphin Watching, Fishing & BBQ
Explore the local life of the Island of Huraa, with its close proximity to the hub of Malé, some culture and heritage can still be seen. After some light snorkeling and lunch, we then head to see the dolphins where we view these magnificent animals dancing off in to the sunset.
Drop your traditional Maldivian fishing lines to the dyed deep blue oceans hoping to catch snappers, jacks, barracuda, emperors, squirrel fish and many more. The evening ends with a barbecue on the boat underneath a starry sky.
- Excursion starts at 9:00AM
- Total Excursion time 9 Hours approximately
- Snorkeling Gear, Life Jacket, Fishing Line, Bait, Grill, Preparation, Fruit, Juice/Water included.
- Lunch not included. Guests may purchase snacks from the local Island.
- Reservations need to be made at least 1 Day in advance
- Last day cancellations are subject to 25% of the payment amount
- Visa/Mastercard payments subject to 3.5% Bank Charges
Sounds great but not what you were looking for?
Contact us on +9607785165 (WhatsApp/Viber/WeChat) or drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org, to combine multiple activities in a personalized package.