Short Fin Pygmy Devil Ray
- Moula Kuhlii
- Maldivian Name: En Madi
- Habitat: Shallow lagoons , deep channels
Location: Coral garden ,
Size: 1.2 meters
- Description: The devil fish is larger than its close relative the lesser devil ray. It grows to a maximum recorded length of 5.2 metres (17 ft), making it one of the largest rays. It possesses a spiny tail.
- Diet: Devil rays feed on planktonic crustaceans and small schooling fish
- Feeding Habits: Feed on groups by swimming
- Lifespan: unknown
Offspring: 1 pub at time
Status: No danger
- Threatened by: human destruction.