Maldivian Name: Naru Nagoo Madi - Habitat: Location: Very common in Maldives , but not very common in many dive sites.
- Size: 1.8 meters.
- Description: The pink whipray is a species of stingray in the family Dasyatidae, with a wide but ill-defined distribution in the tropical Indo-Pacific.
- Diet: fish, invertebrates,
- Feeding Habits: fast swimming , together in schools.
- Lifespan: longer than 12 years
Offspring: 2.6 per litter every year
Status: not Threatened
- Threatened by: human destruction, drifting nets and fishing.