- Continuing education
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences
That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
Get credit! Each Adventure Dive may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver Course. If you’ve already taken a specialty diver course, ask your instructor if you’ve earned credit for an Adventure Dive.
What will you learn?
- You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
- You may be able to get college credit for the Advanced Open Water Diver course.
- Duration: 2-3 Days
- 5 Open water dives
- Prerequisites: OWD certificate
- Swimming skills: Basic
- Max depth: 30m
Sounds great but not what you were looking for?
Take a look at other dive courses we offer. Scuba diving courses can be combined with accommodation in any of our destinations.
Contact us for a personalized package including our diving courses.
- Bubble maker
- Shallow water
- Try Scuba
- 1 Try dive from boat
- Discover Scuba Diving
- 2 Try dives from boat
- Padi Scuba Diver
- Get Scuba license in two days
- PADI Open Water Diver
- 3 training / 4 open water dives
- Adventure Diver
- Adventure with us
- Advanced Open Water
- Continuing education
- Speciality Diver
- Become an expert
- Emergency First Response
- Build confidence
- Rescue Diver
- Prevent and manage problems
- Padi Dive Master
- Become a professional