- Duration: 2-3 Days
- 5 Open water dives
- Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver certificate
- Swimming skills: Basic
- Max depth: 30m
PADI Open Water Diver certificate
What will you learn?
- You'll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives "Deep and Underwater Navigation" and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
- During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have â€“ photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
- You may be able to get college credit for the Advanced Open Water Diver course.