What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
- Have fun swimming around and exploring
- Learn about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course