Dive with us in Malé region
Explore the underwater wonders of Maldives one step at a time. Our daily dive trips start from Malé City Jetty No.5 at 8:30AM (next to Bank of Ceylon building). Boat stops at Hulhumalé to pick up other divers and required equipment before heading to the dive sites. Meeting points: Malé - Jetty No.5 at 8:20 Hulhumalé - DCM Dive School at 8:30
Dive sites are chosen by our instructors once all divers are on board. Depending on amount / experience level of divers and weather conditions we chose the most appropriate spots for each trip.
Inform us in advance if you have special requests related to dive sites or equipment required.
- 1 Boat Dive - 08:30 to 13:30
- 2 Boat Dives - 08:30 to 13:30
- 1 Day Unlimited (3 Boat Dives) - 08:30 to 14:30
For certified divers
- One Dive - Own equipment $73, with Equipment - $84
- Two Dive - Own equipment $111, with Equipment - $134
- One Day Unlimited (Three Dives) - Own equipment $178, with Equipment - $190
- Try Scuba (1 Dive) - $89
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving (2 Dives) - $134
- Photo shoot with pen drive- $30
- Dive equipment includes Mask, Fins, BCD, Regulator and Dive Computer
- Log book and certification is required for certified divers
- Unless settled in advance, payments by card or cash (USD)
If you are looking for a hassle free travel deal, our holiday packages include everything you need for a perfect holiday in the Maldives starting from the moment of arrival. Offers include required transfers to and from the islands, various diving / non-diving activities and accommodation in our partner hotels that are certain to make your stay in the Maldives a perfect and everlasting memory.