As if Mother Nature wished to provide something for everyone, a section of wall has broken and fallen away here to leave a 100 metre long area of reef to be explored, free from the currents normally sweeping through the Maldives. Within this basin are a series of overhangs and caverns in which even the least experienced diver can enjoy the sights.
- Location: 25 minutes away from Hulhumale
- Highlights: Schooling reef fish, Stingrays, Moray eels, Lionfish
- Reef Type: Giri
- Diving Depth: Min 4m / Max 30m
- Experience: For beginners
Our collection of dive sites
Take a look at other dive sites we offer below.
Scuba diving can also be combined with accommodation in any of our destinations or our excursion or our holiday packages.
Contact us for a personalized package including daily dives or diving courses.
CONTACT US : Hannes reef
Hannes reef features a section of wall broken off to leave a 100 metre long area of reef to be explored, free from currents normally sweeping through the Maldives
- H. Sunaaru, Guleynooran Magu, Male', 20079, Maldives