- Gorgasia Maculata
- Maldivian Name: Ven Bulha
- Habitat: Congregates i great numbers o on sand flats or gentle slopes in depth of 30 + meters especially in current prone places.
Location: Maagiri thila , coral garden , haness reef
Size: 70 cm
- Description: The body is white and covered with many small black spots. The spotted garden-eel has three larger distinctive black spots; the first identifies the gills opening and the position of the tiny pectoral fins, the second is located in the central part of the body and the third one surrounds the anus. Juveniles have a very thin black body.
- Diet: Planktons
- Feeding Habits: It digs a burrow from which emerges about a third of its body pointing their mouths towards the underwater current to catch drifting food- Lifespan: unknown
Status: no danger
- Threatened by: human destruction.