- English Name : Clown triggerfish
- Local Name : Bis rondu
- Size : Max. 45 cm
- Family : BALISTIDAE
- Order : Tetraodontiformes
- Distinctive Characters: Dorsal fin with 3 spines and 24-26 rays. Anal fin with 21-23 rays. Pectoral fin with 14 rays. A deep groove anterior to eye. Region around lips fully scaled. 3-4 rows of spines posteriorly on side of body. Caudal fin rounded, the corners acute.
- Colour: Black with very large white spots on lower half of body. Yellow markings around mouth, on face and fins. A yellow reticulum anteriorly on back.
- Habitat and Biology: Usually found on outer reef terraces with surge channels. Feeds on small benthic animals.
- Distribution: Indo-Pacific.
- Remarks: Balistoides conspicillum is one of the most strikingly coloured of all reef fishes. In consequence it fetches a high price in the aquarium trade.